We carry out project monitoring for the leading banking institutions, offering loan monitoring solutions to real estate developers, from the prior analysis for the granting of the loan, carrying out a feasibility study of the development:
- Reporting on the initial status of the Project covering the first visit and the compilation of all documentation;
- Analysing the project, licences and application regulations from a technical standpoint;
- Examining the insurance situation, fulfilment of contracts subscribed and payments to suppliers;
- Analysing claims, possible lawsuits, seizures and other judicial proceedings;
- Reviewing and validating the development budget and proposing new budgets; considering the timetable proposed in the project; preparing a feasibility report on the development; and
- Monitoring from the granting of the loan to the completion of the works and sale of the last home.
The latter item consists of the following phases:
- Periodic visits to analyse the progress of the work and compliance with the schedule and budget.
- Attendance at regular construction site meetings.
- Revision of work minutes, building certificates and payments to suppliers.
- Monthly reporting of the total follow-up of the work.
WHO PERFORMS THIS SERVICE
DEADLINE FOR COMPLETION
NUMBER OF REPORTS
ISSUED IN 2013